SMALL HELPERS

10/07/2013

Here is the list of things which help me to survive harsh mornings and all day at university.
1. For sure breakfast, without good and sweet breaktfast I cannot work, move and breath.

2. Well, I guess I don't have to mention coffee and a cute small cup from my baby. Right? :)
3. Book without any connection to university and beautiful hands with yummy handcream and great nail polish from my friend.
4. Cat which makes us always laugh a lot.

Wanna read something good? For the Italian speaking people, HERE you can find book and ebook of my boyfriends poetries.

What makes your day better?




You Might Also Like

4 COOL COMMENTS

  1. i can't also live without coffe.
    i follow you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Americké romány jen v originále! Zlepšuje to AJ :-) Já jsem se dala na čtení v ŠJ, tak uvidíme...

    World By Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fotky!
    perko101.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! :)